50. Chicken / Lamb Curry £6.95
51. Prawn Curry £7.95
52. King Prawn Curry £9.95
53. Chicken & Mushroom Curry £7.95
54. Keema Peas (Mincemeat) Curry £7.95
55. Chicken Tikka Curry £7.95
56. Chicken / Lamb Kurma £7.95
57. Prawn Kurma £8.95
58. Chicken or Lamb Tikka Kurma £8.95
59. King Prawn Kurma £11.95
60. Chicken /Lamb Kashmiri £7.95
61. Chicken Tikka / Lamb Tikka Kashmiri £8.95
62. Prawn Kashmiri £8.95
63. King Prawn Kashmiri is £11.95
64. Chicken / Lamb Malaya £7.95
65. Chicken Tikka / Lamb Tikka Malaya £8.95
66. Prawn Malaya £8.95
67. King Prawn Malaya £11.95
68. Chicken or Lamb Madras £7.95
69. Prawn Madras £8.95
70. King Prawn Madras £11.95
71. Chicken Tikka or Lamb Tikka Madras £8.95
72. Chicken Vindaloo £7.95
73. Lamb Vindaloo £7.95
74. Chicken or Lamb Phall £7.95
75. King Prawn Vindaloo £11.95
76. Prawn Vindaloo £8.95
77. King Prawn Phall £11.95
78. Prawn Phall £8.95
79. Chicken Tikka or Lamb Tikka £8.95
80. Chicken, Lamb or Prawn Balti £7.95
81. Chicken, Lamb or Prawn Balti with Spinach £8.95
82. Chicken, Lamb or Prawn Balti with Mushrooms £8.95
83. Chicken, Lamb or Prawn Balti with Mixed Vegetables £8.95
84. Chicken, Lamb or Prawn Balti with Aloo (spicy potatoes) £8.95
85. Chicken, Lamb or Prawn Balti with Begun (Aubergine) £8.95
86. Chicken & Prawn Garlic Balti £8.95
87. Chicken & King Prawn Garlic Balti £11.95
88. Chicken / Lamb Bhuna £7.95
89. Prawn Bhuna £8.95
90. King Prawn Bhuna £11.95
91. Keema Peas Bhuna £7.95
92. Sag Gosth (Lamb Tikka & Spinach) £8.95
93. Chicken Muchammon £9.95
Our unique very special & popular dish cooked with garlic, beans & boiled egg in South Bengal Style of cooking. Can be cooked mild, medium or hot when asked for
94. Chicken / Lamb Dupiaza £7.95
95. Prawn Dupiaza £8.95
96. Chicken/Lamb Tikka Dupiaza £8.95
97. King Prawn Dupiaza £11.95
98. Chicken / Lamb Rogon Josh £ 7.95
99. Chicken Tikka/Lamb Tikka £8.95
100. Prawn Rogon Josh £8.95
101. King Prawn Rogon Josh £11.95
102. Chicken / Lamb Ceylon £7.95
103. Chicken /Lamb Tikka Ceylon £8.95
104 Prawn Ceylon £8.95
105 King Prawn Ceylon £11.95
106. Chicken or Lamb Patia £7.95
107. Chicken or Lamb Tikka Patia £8.95
108. Prawn Patia £8.95
109. King Prawn Patia £11.95
110. Chicken / Lamb Dansak £7.95
111. Chicken / Lamb Tikka Dansak £8.95
112. Prawn Dansak £8.95
113. King Prawn Dansak £11.95
114. Mixed Vegetable curry - (Medium) £6.85
115. Mixed Vegetable Madras - (Hot) £6.95
116. Mixed Vegetable Bhuna - (Mild to Medium) £6.95
117. Mixed Vegetable Dupiaza - (Medium) £6.95
118. Mixed Vegetable Rogon - (Fairly Hot) £6.95
119. Mixed Vegetable Ceylon - (Hot) £6.95
120. Mixed Vegetable Dansak/or Dhal Shamba - (Medium) £6.95
121. Mixed Vegetable Patia - (Hot & Sour) A £6.95
122. Mixed Vegetable Vindaloo - (Very Hot) £6.95
123. Mixed Vegetable Kurma - (Very Mild) £6.95 0
124. Mixed Vegetable Jalfrezi - (Fairly Hot) £7.95
125. Mixed Vegetable Massalla - (Very Mild) £7.95
126. Mixed Vegetable Kashmiri - (Mild) £6.95
Cooked with banana and lychee
127. Mixed Vegetable Shajaniz - (Mild to Medium) - Cooked with spinach £6.95
128. Mombay Brasserie Vegetable Supreme - (Mild) £7.95
Cooked with butter and massalla sauce, garnished with cheese
129. Vegetable Makany (Very Mild) £7.95
130. Vegetable Biryani £8.95
Basmati Rice cooked together with mixed vegetables dressed up with omelette and served with vegetable curry.
131. Mushroom Biryani £8.95
Basmati Rice cooked together with mushrooms dressed up with omelette and served with vegetable curry.
132. Vegetable Philadelphia Special - (Medium or hot) £11.95
Boiled chick peas, Baby corn and okra cooked with flesh herbs, garlic & ginger in combination of nick‘s special recipe. It can be cooked mediumor fairly hot, a unique vegetarian dish in MB to appreciate its delicacy. Served with plain white rice to enjoy the real flavour of the dish.
133. Vegetable Thali - (Full Meal) £15.95
Consisting of Tarka Dahl, Aloo Gobi, Mushroom Bhajee, Sag Bhajee, Pilau Rice and Nan Bread.
151. Chicken Biryani £9.95
152. Lamb Biryani £9.95
153. Prawn Biryani £9.95
154. Keema Peas (mincemeat) £9.95
155. Chicken Tikka Biryani £10.95
156. Lamb Tikka Biryani £10.95
157. Tandoori Chicken Biryani £10.95
158. King Prawn Biryani £13.95
159. Mombay Brasserie’s Special Biryani £13.95
Cooked together with a mixture of chicken, lamb, prawn at served with a dressing of banana, omelette, pineapple & salad along with mixed vegetable currv.
160. Chicken Khorai £8.95
161. Lamb/Beef Khorai £8.95
162. Garlic Chilli Chicken £8.95
163. Lamb Chilli Massalla £8.95
164. Chicken or Lamb Jalfrezi £9.95
165. Khorai Kebab (Sheek kebab) £11.95
166. King Prawn Jalfrezi £12.95
167. Tandoori Chicken £7.75
with garlic mushrooms served on the bone
168. Lamb Roshuni Tikka £9.95
with mushrooms and garlic
169. Chicken Roshuni Tikka £8.95
with mushrooms and garlic
170. Tandoori King Prawn Special £13.95
171. Chicken or Lamb Shashlic Special £9.95
Pieces of marinated chicken or lamb, capsicum onion rings, tomatoes, grilled in the Tandoor.
172. Tandoori garlic Mixed Grill £11.95
An assortment of Tandoori Chicken, Lamb Tikka, Chicken Yikka, Shish Kebab and King Prawn, served sizzling hot with green salad
173. Zinga Jafrani £13.95
A combination of giant king prawn, green pepper, tomato whole mushroom barbecued with a special sauce. Served sizzling, a mouth watering dish to appreciate its taste.
174. MB’s Angari Tandoori Murugh Special £14.95
This is a very special dish made once for a Moghul Emperor Is. A young chicken is marinated overnight in MB ’S home made tandoori sauce. In order to create a delicious tasty ﬂavour of North West of India, served straight from the ﬁery clay oven with a dressing of blended garlic onions and fried mushrooms and green salad along with an egg fried rice and a medium curry sauce.
175. Chicken Tikka Massalla - (Mild) £8.75
Diced chicken barbecued in a Tandoori clay oven and toasted in butter with cultured yoghurt & fresh cream. Very very mild, ﬂavoured in almond to give a delicate taste.
176. Lamb Tikka Massalla - (Mild) £8.95
Pieces of Lamb Tikka cooked as above.
177. Chicken Tikka or Lamb Tikka Bhoona - (Mild to Medium) £8.95
Barbecued diced chicken or lamb cooked tomatoes onions & fresh green herbs. A very popular to recommend on its own richness of spices unique to MB.
178. Butter Chicken qr Lamb; (Mild) £8.95
Cooked with pure butter and garnished with yoghurt and mild spices.
179. Murug or Lamb Makhany - (Mild) £8.95
Diced chicken barbecued & cooked in a delicate, exotic sauce.
180. Lamb or Chicken Passanda - (Mild) £8.95
Chicken/lamb cooked in fresh cream & cultured yoghurt with a mixture of red wine, ground nut & herbs.
181. Chicken or Lamb Mehthi Muglai - (Mild) £8.95
Pieces of lamb or chicken having marinated in rich spices & fresh herbs, cooked with mehthi leaves, yoghurt and fresh cream and garnished with almonds & nuts to give delicate mild ﬂavour
182. MB‘s Elachi Murugh Special - (Medium Hot) £9.45
Elachi Murugh was created by our chef special recipe to be recognised this dish as a Mombay Brasserie‘s Signature dish. This distinctive medium spiced chicken curry bears the unmistakeable aroma and ﬂavour of Cardimom (Elachi). '
183. Akbori Chicken - (Mild) £8.95
Marinated long cut fresh ﬁllet of breast chicken cooked in a very mild exotic sauce of fresh cream and yoghurt using the Taste of India is own special recipe.
184. Chicken or Lamb Rezella - (Fairly Hot) £8.95
Tandoori chicken or lamb, sliced off the bone and cooked with onions and peppers to give a delicate medium or hot ﬂavour.
185. Chicken Darzelling - (Fairly Hot) V £8.95
Pieces of tandoori chicken cooked on the bone, highly spiced & herbed with green peppers & Spicy onions, garnished with fresh garlic.
186. Shahi Lajawab - (Medium or Fairly Hot) £9.45
Grilled very thin ﬁllet of chicken or meat on its own or its mixture barbecued ﬁrst & then cooked with BB ‘s special exotic sauce very unique, a tangue touch of its delicacy to remember again & again.
187. Hari Mirchi Bhuna - (Very Hot) £8.95
Tender pieces of very ﬁne cut marinated lamb cooked with spinach fresh green chillis. Naga chilli, ginger & garlic and fresh herbs, dry but very tasty, one ofthe indian most popular dish.
188. Shatkora Flemingo - (Fairly Hot) £8.95
Chicken or Lamb cooked with shatkora (Citrus) in a mouth watering hot & spicy delicacy, a very popular dish of North east of Bangladesh. This dish is medically approved to have no indigestion.
189. Lamb Shim Chun Chun - (Fairly Hot) £9.45
Long cut barbecued lamb cooked with green beans, chilli, pepper garnished in garlic & ginger with BB ‘s unique exciting sauce. A very popular dish in panjab.
190. Mombay Brasserie’s Special Curry - (Mild/ Medium or Hot, served with pilau rice) £12.95
A combination ofdiced chicken, lamb and king prawn barbecued in a Tandoori clay oven, cooked together with cheese, butter; almonds & fresh cream in a very mild exotic sauce. This dish can be cooked medium or fairly hot when asked
191. Monipuri Mirchi Massalla - (Medium or Fairly Hot. A popular ﬁsh dish - full meal) £13.95
This is a traditional Monipuri ﬁsh dish from eastern part" of Bangladesh, Staffed with garlic, black pepper, red & green chillies. A tribal dish cooked in very special home made massalla sauce and topped up with home made cheese, fresh coconut and sesame seeds, a superb dish to be remembered again & again. Served with pilau rice.
192. Tandoori King Prawn Massalla - (Mild) £12.95
Charcoal grilled king sized prawn having been roasted in tandoori clay oven. Cooked in oriental spices delicately ﬂavoured with almonds, cream & butter according to the Taste of India s own recipe.
193. Sarisha Bata Golda Chingri - (Fairly Hot) £12.95
Giant bay ofbengal king prawns are cooked in bengal style using home made mustard paste, garlic, ginger; green chilli & fresh herbs along with yogurtfor a particularly distinctive tasteful ﬂavour.
194. Stuffed Chicken Massalla - (Medium or Hot full meal with rice) £14.95
Our big ﬁllet of fresh chicken breast is stuffed with lamb mincemeat, potato & fresh herbs in combination of BB ‘s unique sauce withfull of delicacy. Served with a egg fried rice.
195. Chicken Shagorana - (mild -full meal with rice ) £14.95
An exceptional chicken dish unique to BB. Barbecued tandoori chicken sliced off the bone, cooked with BB ‘s special home made exotic mild very thick creamish sauce, served with beautifully dressing cream, almond, sultana &_ fresh green herbs; Served with pilaw rice A dish prepared especiallyfor wedding, Birthday, or special occasion.
196. Pomphet Delicacy - (Fairly Hot) £17.95
A giant Roopchanda (Pomphet) ﬁsh is ﬂied wth vegetable oil & pure Ghee along with green pepper, green chillis, onion garlic & ginger and fresh herbs, well decorated with dressing of salad. A unique dish to BB, rather dry but very rich in ﬂavour, served with Egg fried rice & Garlic nan. Almost a full meal comes in one giant plate, designed to have it in a very special occasion. A dish to remember again & again.
197. Sag Wrappers - medium - special dish for vegetarian, unique to MB £8.95
It is a very unique vegetarian popular dish in south bengal cooked with spinach specially wrapped up with a pancake. Dressed up with chefs special sauce. It is highly recommended to try for its nature of presentation and taste.
198. Hariali Murug - very mild or can be cooked medium £9.95
Hara tikka cooked with a very delicate mild special sauce. Unique to BB the characteristic of its nature is to spread its natural colour green derivedfrom natural herbs without adding any food colour. A very tasty different dish that is highly recommended
199. Kurchi Murug Special Delight - (very mild) £9.95
It is a very delicious dish, at which large chicken breast is stuffed with mince meat, sultanas and almond ﬂakes served with a very special mild ﬂavour sauce, along with massalla sauce.
200. Duck Naring - (mild - full meal) £11.95
Special duck meat cooked in a special manner along with orange coconut and single cream served with a unique dressing. It is highly recommended for a duck lover Served with pilau rice.
201. Lamb Burkhani - (Medium to fairly hot‘ - full meal) £11.95
Special ﬁllet of very tender piece of lamb steaks grilled with ﬂesh herbs & delicate spices, cooked with curry leaves in exotic home made style sauce with added extra garlic, ginger, Green chilli & corrianden A well-ﬂavoured north Indian dish, Very thick & dry sauce,
a lovable delightful dish to be appreciated. Served with pilau rice.
202. King Prawn Garlic Summer Khan (Medium or fairly hot & spicy- full meal) £12.95
A very unique special dish cooked with barbecued king prawn on the shell with BB special recipe and dressing. Served with pilau rice.
203. Lamb Shank Delicacy - (medium & Tasty- full meal) £14.95
Whole piece of lamb shank to be roasted in a special manner Comes with a dressing of green salad and served with chips. Very popular dish in Bombay, highly recommended to appreciate its taste and presentation.